A password will be e-mailed to you.

A Dutch lady was stung this afternoon by what she thinks was a poisonous fish in the natural swimming pools of Porto Moniz, causing a violent allergic reaction. After being taken to the Centro de Saúde in São Vicente, where she was treated with an injection of what is believed to be anti-histamine. Her face and eyes were completely swollen after the indecent, which her husband described as pretty scary. They were asked if it was a small yellow fish, but the lady hadn’t seen it as it had bitten her shoulder. After the treatment they were able to go back to their holiday lodgings in Fajã da Ovelha.  The lady was able to have dinner and went to bed early to hopefully sleep it off.