A password will be e-mailed to you.

Lots of complaints over the last day about Binter and its cancellations, people have taken to social media to vent their anger.

It’s seems this last situation passengers were told the flight had technical problems, but the same plane then carried out the Canary Island route.

Diario Noticias has been following this story.

The Binter plane landed in Porto Santo at 7:30 p.m.The DN spoke with some passengers who demonstrated their discontent, this after having passed a true ‘hell’ to make this trip.

“I was coming on the 17:30 flight, but when I arrived the check-in was suspended and no information was given. I started talking to the people, who were already there 24 hours to come, and it seems that the flights to Porto Santo were suspended, but, in turn, they were making the Canarian route. From what was heard, I think there was a problem with the Government of the Republic and that there was a lack of payment to pay, “said Cláudia Silva.

The passenger said that there were many people with wheelchairs coming from the Hospital and that they were tired of all this situation, so she was pleased that the trip from Madeira to Porto Santo was finally made, even though under these circumstances .

Luísa Freitas is another of the passengers who made a point of showing her indignation. Yesterday, arrived at the International Airport of Madeira – Cristiano Ronaldo at 17:30 and after asking to wait until 19:30  was informed that the trip was not going to take place and people were transported to a hotel.

“We arrived at the hotel at 9:00 p.m. and got up at 5 o’clock because we had to be at the airport at 06:30 p.m. At 07:30 they said they were going to give us new information at 07:45, then it was at 08:30, at 09:30, at 10:30 and so on. A TAP official assured that there was a flight coming from Tenerife that was going to stop at Porto Santo and then went to Tenerife again, but later said that this was not going to happen after all, “he revealed.

Then, at 4:00 p.m., he revealed that they had opened the check-in which, in turn, was suspended shortly thereafter. At 5:30 a.m. they re-boarded, but it was suspended again. “In the meantime, I got a call from Binter to say that the flight was not going because of wind levels … Binter is horrible and terrible, I never travel in it again,” she said.

José Vasconcelos also lived this ‘hell’ closely. “A real shame, we walked up and down and they were always lying to us, this company has to end,” he said indignantly.