This afternoon, in the Government Council, the resolution that declares the situation of calamity in the Region was approved, starting on June 1 and until 30 of the same month. The measure will allow the confinement of 14 days to be determined for all passengers who disembark at airports in the Region and who do not carry a negative test for covid-19, carried out in the previous 72 hours.
Check out all the deliberations of the Government Council this afternoon:
– Approve the resolution that declares the situation of calamity in the Autonomous Region of Madeira , under the terms of article 8 of Regional Legislative Decree no. 16/2009 / M, of 30 June, which approves the legal regime of the Civil Protection of the Autonomous Region of Madeira, for public health reasons in order to contain the pandemic COVID-19, from 0:00 hours on June 1, 2020 until 23:59 hours on June 30, 2020 , whose material, temporal and territorial scope is contained in the following provisions:
Determine, if necessary, compulsory confinement, for a period of fourteen days, of all persons and their luggage that disembark at Madeira Cristiano Ronaldo and Porto Santo Airports, and that do not carry a negative test for the disease COVID-19 , carried out within 72 hours prior to disembarkation, in laboratories certified by national or international authorities, under the terms defined by joint order of the Vice President of the Regional Government and Parliamentary Affairs, the Regional Secretary for Health and Civil Protection and the Regional Secretary for Tourism and Culture, which determines the conditions of confinement in hotel establishments that are required for this purpose, as well as all measures that seem convenient and adequate for the proper execution of said confinement,namely, the imposition of the obligation to carry out medical examinations and complete inquiries regarding the health conditions of each person, requested by the competent health authorities.
It should be noted that this stipulation does not apply to patients undergoing treatment or to persons who, under the control and guidance of the Regional Health Authority, are considered to be in a similar situation.
To further determine that the provisions of paragraph 2 of this Resolution do not apply to persons domiciled in Madeira or Porto Santo, who travel between the two islands.
The foreseen confinement will be carried out in hotel establishments requested for this purpose through a joint ordinance issued by the Vice President of the Regional Government and Parliamentary Affairs, the Regional Secretary for Health and Civil Protection and the Regional Secretary for Tourism and Culture.
To determine that all persons are obliged to comply with the guidelines issued by the competent health authorities and to comply with and cooperate with the measures provided for in this Resolution.
Disobedience to a legitimate order or order issued by the health authority established under the scope of this Resolution incurs the respective offenders in the practice of the crime of disobedience provided for and punished under the terms of the legislation in force.
To determine that the execution of the provisions of this Resolution is coordinated and monitored by the competent Health and Civil Protection Authorities, which are now authorized to request the collaboration of the security forces, as well as the use of human and material resources from the administration regional public sector.
The established situation and its consequences are of an exceptional nature and are subject to constant assessment by the competent authorities, and may be subject to review if the circumstances that determined it change.
– Authorize the creation of a support system to adapt the activity of SMEs in the Autonomous Region of Madeira to the context of the pandemic COVID-19, known as “ADAPTAR-RAM”, in the amount of € 2,500,000.00 (two million and five hundred thousand euros).
The support system, aimed at micro, small and medium-sized enterprises (SMEs), is aimed at adapting establishments in the face of new conditions of physical distance and hygiene in the context of the COVID-19 pandemic.
Expensive expenses are the acquisition of personal protective equipment, cleaning materials, changes in the operating layout, new methods of work organization and relationships with customers and suppliers.
– Authorize an amendment to the public road passenger transport service contracts, which will allow a partial advance payment on account of the compensatory compensation of 2020, thus compensating the partial loss of revenue, which was around 90% in the confinement period.
This aiming to reinforce the treasury of public passenger transport companies operating in the Region, thus contributing to avoid failures in the services provided.
The measure involves advancing the payment on account of compensatory allowances, in the months of May, June and July, at around 566 thousand euros / month. The corresponding reduction adjustment will take place in October, November and December this year.
– Authorize the transfer of the Social Security Institute of Madeira to the Vice-Presidency of the Regional Government and Parliamentary Affairs of the amount of € 5,914,740.50 (five million, nine hundred and fourteen thousand, seven hundred and forty euros and fifty cents), corresponding to 50% of the budgeted allocation to finance active employment and professional development policies.
– Repeal point one of Resolution No. 349/2020, of 21 May, which is replaced by the following: “Motor vehicles and their trailers, light or heavy, which should be submitted to periodic inspection in the period that runs from March 1, 2020 until June 30, 2020, see its term extended by five months from the date of registration ” .
– Approve a Praise to the teachers, technicians and other collaborators that made the ‘Telensino: Estudar com Autonomia’ project possible , presenting everyone, on behalf of the population and the educational communities, the best thanks for the excellent effort and irreproachable spirit of mission that history Education in the Region will certainly register indelibly.
– Expropriate, for the global amount of € 153,162.59 (one hundred fifty-three thousand, one hundred and sixty two euros and fifty-nine cents), four plots of land essential to the work of “ Construction of the New Road Connection to Jardim da Serra” .
– To acquire, for the global value of € 242,406.86 (two hundred and forty-two thousand euros and four hundred and six euros and eighty-six cents), two parcels of land, of different owners, necessary for the “ Construction of the New Hospital of Funchal” .
– Approve the proposal for a Regional Regulatory Decree that determines the rules for adapting the national tax system to regional specificities, approving the rates of the Personal Income Tax and the Corporate Income Tax to be in force in 2020, proceeding to adapt the rules resulting from the State Budget Law for 2020, published on March 31, Law No. 2/2020.
– Authorize the execution of the program-contract between the Autonomous Region of Madeira and the Municipality of Câmara de Lobos, with a view to allocating financial support in the maximum amount of € 228,900.00, for the work “ Repaving the Estrada da Corrida – Jardim da Serra ”, to be carried out in 2020, intended to co-finance the repair and reconstruction of infrastructures under the responsibility of the municipality, resulting from the weather of February 20, 2010.