Connecting Software is looking for a Technical Content Creator. Could that be you?
Connecting Software is an Austrian-German company with nearly two decades on the market. We have offices in the U.S. and Europe. Our headquarter is in Vienna (Austria), and we have offices in Malacky (Slovakia), and Madeira Island (Portugal). Altogether we are around 40 people from 12 different countries working for a global customer base.
For this position, we offer the possibility of working remotely. Nevertheless, you are free to join our team on Paradise Island – Madeira, Portugal.
• Writing, reviewing, editing, and updating content for company websites, blogs, marketing materials, and similar platforms
• Utilizing SEO methods to increase site traffic
• Collaborating with internal departments to establish campaign objectives, complete tasks, and identify and solve problems
• Using social media to engage consumers, and to promote company initiatives
• Suggesting new ways to promote company offerings and to reach our target market
• Conducting research to learn more about current trends and developments
• Interview our partners and clients, as a way to gather feedback and publish our Success Stories
• Strong command of the English language – C2 or Native
• Bachelor’s degree in IT or Software, Communications, Marketing, or related field
• Proven experience writing technical content on software products
• Ability to quickly learn and understand complex topics
• An understanding of SEO best practices
• Demonstrated excellence in creating strong and engaging content, proofreading, and editing
• Ability to work efficiently without compromising quality or accuracy
Nice to have.
• Passion for writing and technology
• Strong oral and written communication skills
• Excellent research, organizational, and time management skills
• Capacity to work independently and collaboratively
We’re constantly improving and striving to become number one: you can join us and be part of the success.
Send us an email in English with your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org and tell us why you’re the right one for the job!